CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sep 4, 2009

"Dotted"


MMM I think I used every DOT I had! I found a round "joy" sticker too! I thought it just went with all the dots.

If The Shoe Fits Stamp it ~How many dots can you use in one project?

Pile it On! Challemge #13 ~Round ~think circles, spots, dots.

5 comments:

Timi O. Mercado said...

Great use of paper here! Thanks for playing this week at Pile it on.

Timi

by. Amy Schultz said...

oh my goodness, talk about a TON of circles! That is amazing... thanks for playing!

Amy -- Pile It On DT

Vickilyn said...

LOVE IT!! Although I think I just went on dot-overload!!!

Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!!

~Vicki
Owner

Maureen said...

Wow!! That's a LOT of dots!! Super fun! Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!

Unknown said...

i love it!!! so many dots! jusdt what we wanted! LOL! thanks for playing at teh shoe!!!
tracey