CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sep 16, 2009

Fall


I am so excited to have my new cart! Everyday Paper dolls! are you can probally see the cards I make the most are with little people! This cart is sooooo much fun I just don't know where to start!

Peach Keen Stamps challenge #11~ Sketch

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great take on the challenge Jodi! Love his cute expression.
Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen!
Viv x

Miss Giebel said...

super cute card!! love the little farmer with the pitchfork!

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

Hi Jodi! This card is so very cute! I love the farmer :) I'm so jealous.. I haven't even had time to play with my new everyday paper doll cart yet! All of the colors with red and white check are just perfect for Fall!! Thanks so much for playing along with us! :)KathyJ