CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sep 17, 2009

"Got Coffee?"



Sorry the Pictrure is not so good!
I am so in love with the Everyday Paper Dolls!

Crafty Creations ~Coffee or tea~

Cupcake Craft Challenge #57~ Pearl and swirls

The Color Throw Down #60~ use the colors Bermuda Blue , Green Galore , Barley Banana

I made this card and decided it was perfect for "Carol" the schools secretary!

10 comments:

Kristin Eberline said...

OMG...that paper doll is so funny! LOL Love that expression on her face! I can think of several people to give this card to. You did a great job with the Color Throwdown challenge!!

LeAnne said...

Hee hee, this looks like me in the morning--I have to have my coffee! Cute card, thanks for playing!

Claire Phillips said...

Oooo - I so know how she feels! Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations! Cheers Claire x

Donna said...

This is fantastic Jodi, you've done a smashing job with this weeks pearls and swirls theme, love your colour combination! Thanks for joining in the fun at CCC this week :) Donna x

Saskia said...

Hello Jodi!

Wow... this is soooo cute!! Lovely work!

Thanks for taking part at Crafty Creations!!

Saskia :)

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jodi, what a fun card. Love the little dol and her expression is precious. Great papers and love the pearls. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

Anonymous said...

What a great paper doll!! Love this!! Thanks for playing the Crafty creations challenge!!
smiles,Deena

Rose said...

oh what a cute face you gave her!! cute card and thanks for joinin us on crafty creations :0)

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Fun dsp choices! Way to rock the color throw down.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Liza said...

Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x