

~Inside of card~
Stamp Somthing Challenge this week was to use yur favorite stamp and create a card for a 13yr old girl who had lost part of her arm in a boating accident.I used my Peachy Keen Cheer O' face stamp being the faces stamps are my favorite! I hope it is not too early for a Halloween card BUT it is my favorite holiday and hoped it would bring a smile to her face!







3 comments:
This sure is a fun card! Love that sweet image. And thanks so much for making this one for Paige! I'm sure she'll love it. Thanks for joining in at Stamp Something. :)
This is adorable!! I know it will bring a smile to Paige's face! thanks so much for making it with her in mind! She does love halloween! and thanks for playing at stamp something this week!~
I mailed it out on the ninth they said 4 days!
Post a Comment